Churches In Wadley, GA

Wadley Baptist Church Today (2010)

 

Wadley UMC -1846

“Originally began at Bethany Campground, a deed for one acre of land, dated March 22, 1845, was granted by Mrs. Sarah Moye for the Bethany Church and Campground. In 1888, the Church built in 1869, was torn down, and moved to its present location in Wadley, which had grown larger than Bethany. The Church was brick veneered about 1955.” Tooken in entirely from “Jefferson County Historical Society 1998 Calender”.

 Wadley UMC – Today

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: